The Complete Android Kotlin Developer Course is available for FREE at Udemy for a limited time. If you are interested in Android Kotlin then you should grab this while it’s still available for free.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- Build Your First Mobile App with Kotlin
- Apply to jr. Android development jobs
- Build real-world Android apps like Twitter,Facebook, My Notes, Find my phone, media-player, Calculator, find my age, find sunrise time and Alarm
- Build online games, like Pokémon, play tic tac toe online with friends.
- Work with New Firebase from Google and Web services (RESTful API calls)
- Work with sqlite Database and SharedPreferences.
connect Android to PHP web services and MySQL database.
- Work with user location and maps
- Design amazing layout using Style, Color,Shape, Menu and ConstraintLayout
- Work with camera and other hardwares, like light sensor to run music when light on and Accelerometer sensor
- How to avoid reverse engineering (Reskin) for your app
- Make app that support Supporting Different Screens, and different languages
- Use system service like BroadcastReceive, Services, and Alarm
- Understand the programming foundation
- Understand the programming logic, condition and control
- Understand the OOP in Kotlin
- Use collections, And what is the better place to use collection